Friday, March 19, 2021

March 19 2021 Remote Computer Intervention Detected

 There is no doubt in my mind that the people here in Deming NM have absconded with public funds by inventing cases against people they don't like, then receiving homeland security money for their efforts, its the last little pip squeak racket these ridiculous sleazes and their police have going.  The placement of cameras is obvious and sometimes simply an intimidation ploy.  Although I do believe the main game of these US Army experiments being done on me personally are happening  because I moved out of range of other stuff.  These entail beam weapons of several types in conjunction with as many cams as they can get in direct line of sight, vehicles have been abandoned by the police themselves, ostensibly as drug drops, but really cams in conjunction with the other long and short range stuff here.  I have over time carefully studied the atv trax that have been around here when I am gone, and this is proven.


Yes, there has been a lot of activity around my place by police and other interested parties when I am not around, this is proven.  the last time they entered and did something to the laptop, a cover fell off that they failed to replace correctly.  After this every time I got up from the computer the thing would switch from remote speaker to local speaker, but only for a second or two.  I blocked the direct line of sight window with metal and that stopped it immediately, this is mormon/nsa/slc theft, their church is a well known outfit of criminals who cannot innovate because of certain genetic factors they have exposed themselves to.  As soon as I blocked the window a huge bomber with twin trails flew directly overhead and my ears rang and I heard an audible pop.  This is the world government and their service ghouls in the american military.  Land of the FREE! hah! who ever told you that is your ENEMY!


There is no recourse because all the lawyers are in on this, and the pilots, and the police, and the politicians and the priests.   It is royal rule once again.


Thomas Help Us.

No comments: